Music Class is an extra curricular class focused on the development of auditory listening skills, fine and gross motor movements, patterns and sequences, understanding musical instruments and their unique noises, and an overall appreciation and awareness of MUSIC!
Just a few of the benefits:
- Fine and gross motor skills can be improved through improvisational dancing and handling musical instruments
- Vocal and speech development can improve through singing. (Have you ever noticed how some children who may have difficulties with speech seem to do great with rhyming and poems?)
- Rhythms and beats will help children’s auditory listening skills as well as help them to decipher patterns and sequences
- Children will learn musical techniques like the differentiation of notes, staccato/legato, crescendo/decrescendo, ETC!
- Goals of sharing and cooperation are reinforced with the sharing of instruments and encouragement of other students!
Music Class is for 30 minutes! The cost is $30/month. If you are interested in enrolling your child, please contact the front desk!