Our Arizona families value the care that Scottsdale Child Care & Learning Centers put into the safety and security of their children. Our preschool directors are always there to greet you at the door, instead of getting access to our building with a code, with no human verification to double check each visitor.
It is the utmost importance to us to make sure that your children can play, learn and interact in an environment that is safe and nurturing.
- Scottsdale Child Care & Learning Centers are extremely careful in the assessment of employee applications.
- Fingerprinting and background checks are conducted on all of our employees, from our teachers to our maintenance personnel.
- We don’t require an appointment for you to see your child. Parents may enter the facility at any time to see how their child is doing.
- We have cameras to monitor rooms making it easy for you or management to observe your child or the staff.
- Fences and locked gates surround the facility.
- Classroom doors have windows for monitoring.
- Your child will only be released to those individuals whom you list in the child’s enrollment records. Photo identification is required.
- Our staff is certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Smoke Alarms and heat sensors monitor the facility. There is also a fire sprinkler system in each room.