Apply in person today!
At Scottsdale Child Care and Learning Center, we believe that every child is a precious, God-given being with basic social, physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. It is our purpose to meet those needs as well as build a qualified early education team who will build and promote our philosophy. We are looking for sharp people, who love kids, and really want to be a part of our team!
We are currently looking to expand our team of infant caregivers, child care workers, preschool teachers, and teacher’s assistants for our two Scottsdale locations.
We offer a top-rate salary, along with the following benefits available to full-time staff (30 hours per week).
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Simple IRA with employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Onsite classroom training, as well as CPR and First Aid trainings.
- Paid continued education & CEU’s
We value the relationships that we have with our staff, students, and the families that we support. To be considered, please contact the location nearest you, or send an email using the below contact form. We look forward to meeting you!
- Resumes will be reviewed upon personal, verbal request from applicants.
- Job positions, full-time or part-time, that may be available are infant caregivers, lead teachers, assistant teachers, preschool teachers, pre-k teachers, and kindergarten teachers.
- If you would like to join our team, call us or send an email using the below contact form, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Email: Email us by filling out the below online email form.